VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ('TERMS') PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahindra Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd Disclaimer | Availability | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Although Mahindra Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd ('MAMCPL') tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter 'Information') provided as part of this website is correct at the time of its inclusion on the web site, MAMCPL does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. MAMCPL makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information or its utility for a particular purpose or for specific result.
- MAMCPL makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in MAMCPL or any of its affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information it contains is at your own risk. Neither MAMCPL and its MAMCPL affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or MAMCPL upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and MAMCPL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, copyright or any other intellectual or property rights of any third party or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. MAMCPL, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. MAMCPL WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF MAMCPL HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Mahindra Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd Disclaimer
MAMCPL has its own separate identity but in this web site we may sometimes use 'Mahindra & Mahindra Group Company', 'we' or 'us' when we refer to MAMCPL company in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular MAMCPL company.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Read all scheme related documents carefully.
- MAMCPL controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- In case MAMCPL has or develops more than one website offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the 'Services') to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. MAMCPL does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the MAMCPL site in another region and MAMCPL may cancel a user's order or redirect a user to the site for that user's region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- Information that MAMCPL publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to MAMCPL products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that MAMCPL intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local MAMCPL business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and MAMCPL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by MAMCPL or have been licensed to MAMCPL by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. MAMCPL retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by MAMCPL and used under license by MAMCPL affiliates.
- You may
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. MAMCPL grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not
- copy (whether by printing onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site.
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The MAMCPL and / or Mahindra Mutual Fund TM and all products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of MAMCPL or its parent. MAMCPL trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a MAMCPL product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- MAMCPL does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if MAMCPL becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, MAMCPL will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, MAMCPL deems appropriate. You acknowledge that MAMCPL will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, MAMCPL will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold MAMCPL and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- MAMCPL reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- MAMCPL may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- MAMCPL may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- MAMCPL may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
- MAMCPL reserves all other rights.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India , without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.