Mahindra Liquid Fund Scheme seeks to deliver reasonable market related returns with lower risk and higher liquidity through a portfolio of money market and debt instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realise and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Low volatility: Safer during times of high market volatility. Usually invests in Commercial Papers, Certificate of Deposits, CBLO/ Repos and in short term debt instruments of corporates and NBFCs, with maturity not more than 91 days.
- The fund is suitable for investors with an investment horizon of 1 to 90 days
- Easy liquidity: You can invest in liquid funds even for a day.
- Cash Management Tool for treasuries of any size: Produces optimum return on idle cash
- Potentially better return than savings account deposit