The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide reasonable returns, commensurate with a low to moderate level of risk and high degree of liquidity, through a portfolio constituted of money market and debt instruments. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realised and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Investors looking for an alternative to savings/current bank account for parking of short-term surpluses.
- Investors looking for optimum yields from investments in relatively low risk instruments.
- Investors seeking high level of liquidity and no lock-in.
- Mutual fund investors desirous of managing their cashflows efficiently between schemes.
- Zero load - Zero lock in means redemptions are always possible at no additional cost.
- Electronic credit of funds through RTGS, NEFT and Direct Credit are available for redemption proceeds.
- Regular monthly factsheets highlighting allocation of funds and performance^ of the scheme are made available .
- Portfolio details are published on Mahindra Mutual Fund website.
Benchmark:CRISIL Low Duration Debt Index
^ subject to applicable regulatory requirements