The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate regular returns and capital appreciation by investing predominantly in AA and below rated corporate bonds, debt, government securities and money market instruments while maintaining the optimum balance of yield, safety and liquidity. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realised and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Optimum balance of safety, liquidity and yield
- Diversification of portfolio for investors with moderate risk appetite
- Alternate to traditional investment options and has potential to deliver better risk adjusted returns
- Indexation benefits for Long Term Capital Gains Taxes*
* If the units are held for more than 36 months.
Investors are advised to consult their financial/tax advisors before investing
Why Mahindra Credit Risk Yojana?
- Investment in quality instruments of moderate to high safety investment grade
- Selection of securities based on Risk Guard Process – An in-house Research and Process framework
What is the ideal investment horizon?
Indexation benefits available for long term capital gains taxes make it ideal for an investment horizon of 3 years and beyond. However, you can redeem whenever you need to as there is no lock-in.
NIFTY Credit Risk Bond Index