How can we help ?


How do I update my address?

  • Click on the ‘Downloads’ link in the navigation bar at the top of the page

  • Open the ‘KYC Forms’ menu and download the ‘Change in KYC (CKYC)’ form

  • Fill the form and submit it to along with the self attested copy of the address proof, which is verified with original either by the Distributor or the AMC personnel to the nearest ISC location of KRA (KYC Registration Agency)

Was this helpful ?

Yes No