How can we help ?


Can I submit a request for change in my personal details to mutual fund, in case when units are in demat mode?

If you hold units in demat mode, for changes to be done in any of below given details, you need to contact your demat Service provider for the same.

• Investor Name

• Email ID

• Mobile Number

• Residential Number

• Investor Tax status / Category

• Mode of Holding

• First Holder PAN Number

• First Joint Holder, Second Joint Holder PAN

• Investor Address

• Date of birth

Was this helpful ?

Yes No